If you are thinking of going for your first, or upgrading to your next, BIPP qualification you might like to take advantage of a Portfolio Review to gain an understanding of what you need to do to qualify and how long the process might take.
Portfolio Reviews offer professional photographers the opportunity to receive face-to-face advice on their work from one of BIPP’s Approved Assessors. Our Assessors fully understand the requirements for qualification and are highly experienced photographers with a wealth of industry knowledge.
We strongly recommend candidates seek guidance on preparing for qualification assessments at a portfolio review before booking a qualification date.
To book your Portfolio Review please click on your preferred date & venue below.
Tuesday 11 June 2013 - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Tuesday 25 June 2013 - Crook, County Durham
Wednesday 17 July 2013 - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Tuesday 17 September 2013 - Bristol, South West
Wednesday 6 November 2013 - The Tattershall Castle, London
Image Copyright: BIPP
- Each portfolio review session costs £25.00 for Members, £45.00 for Friends, and £50.00 for Non Members (+VAT).
- Sessions at Head Office and countrywide locations last up to 60 minutes.
- Sessions at exhibitions and trade shows (eg. Focus) last up to 45 minutes.
- Sessions at regional upgrade evenings last up to 30 minutes.
- Please bring approximately 40 low res images (no more than 5MB per image) on a laptop or tablet.
- If you are a non-member interested in applying for Provisional membership please bring copies of your insurance (Professional Indemnity and Public Liability).