Annual General Meeting 2021
I am really pleased to announce that we will be having our Annual General Meeting on the 25th of November at West Midlands Safari Park.
After the success of our 2019 AGM members have asked for a bigger event giving value when travelling in some cases great distances. We are putting on a full day of seminars; giving great value to your ticket price we will be incuding breakfast rolls, lunch and refreshements throughout the day, also our National Awards presentation and a three course sit down meal is included and will be concluding our celebrations with a Christmas bash.
Of course the AGM is a very important part of the day and will be free of charge.
Annual General Meeting Agenda 25th March 2021 - 16:30pm
- Receive apologies for absence.
- Receive minutes from AGM held 14th December 2020 which was held via ZOOM. (click here for 2020 minutes)
- Receive the BIPP Annual Report for year ending 31st March 2021. (click here for annual report)
- Reappointment of Harbinson Mulholland as BIPP accountants for the forthcoming year.
- Introduction to new Directors
- Recap of past year, current state of affairs and discussion of plans for 2021.
- Chair of the Board Emily Walker
- President John Cohen
- Magazine update Joel
- Inclusion committee
- Questions submitted by members
Click here for proxy vote form
Please see full day agenda below.
- 9.00 - 9:30 arrive for breakfast & refreshments
- 10.00 - 11.00 Emily Walker
- 11:15 - 12:15 Kat Santus
- 12:30 - 13:15 Lunch
- 13:30 - 14:30 Paul and Sarah
- 14:45 - 16:00 Jason Bradbury
- 16:30 - 17:30 AGM
- 18:30 reception drinks
- 19:00 - 20:00 National Awards
- 20:00 Dinner
- 22:00 - 01:00 Christmas Party
As always, many thanks for your time and attention.
I look forward to seeing many of you at the AGM on the 25th