bipp.com Rights, Permissions & Conditions of Use
All material on the BIPP website is Copyright and subject to certain conditions of use. In particular, material may only be downloaded for personal non-commercial use.
Conditions of use of our Find a Photographer search facility
Access to our ‘Find A Photographer’ search facility is provided to assist persons to locate a suitable photographer to carry out photographic work for them. Data is provided by the BIPP for information purposes only and the BIPP does not guarantee its accuracy. The user must satisfy himself/herself/itself on the suitability of the photographer for the required purpose or assignment. Compilation, repackaging, dissemination, or other use of the BIPP database in its entirety, or of a substantial portion thereof, is not allowed without the BIPP’s prior written permission. By submitting a query, you agree to abide by this policy.
Everything on this website is Copyright and may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. All Text on this website is Copyright © by the BIPP unless otherwise stated. The BIPP corporate identity is Copyright © by the BIPP. Photographs are Copyright © by the individual photographers. The British Copyright, Designs & Patents Act 1988 is the law which covers copyright in the UK. The BIPP was a party to the drafting of parts of this law and rigorously supports its adherence.
Responsibilities of BIPP photographers’ featured in the BIPP Find a Photographer search engine.
It is the responsibility of each photographer who places photographs on the BIPP web site to ensure that, in respect of each photograph:
- All appropriate and necessary permissions and consents have been obtained including any copyright licences and consents under the Data Protection Act; and
- The photograph is not obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate for publication on the web site.
By placing a photograph on the BIPP web site, BIPP members agree to be responsible for and to indemnify the BIPP against all claims that may be made as a result of the publication of the photograph on the web site including any costs that the BIPP may incur.
It is the photographer’s responsibility to ensure that the details featured in the BIPP “Find a Photographer” search engine are correct.
Social Media Competetions terms and conditions
- The promoter is the BIPP
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only who are aged 18 + years or over and is except employees of the BIPP and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://sweepwidget.com/view/42252-6ce4tvk0
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The closing date for entry will be 25th December. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
Consult the Copyright, Designs & Patents Act 1988 (c.48) online Purchase a hard copy (c. 48) online. List of Stationery Office bookshops around the UK. The Stationery Office Ltd website.
The Artistry House, 16 Winckley Square, Preston, PR1 3JJ · Telephone 01772 367 968
All material on this website is Copyright and subject to our conditions of use. BIPP members may notify an update to their details by email.